MIM Navigation

Monday, July 22, 2013

{Baseball} Baby Shower

Last weekend the hubby & I hosted {our first-ever} couples baby shower...& boy, oh, boy...it was a treat!  Our good friends, Brittany & Greg, are expecting their first kiddo...little baby Owen...in late September.  We had a {Baseball Themed} event since the hubby & Greg played college ball together...what can I say...boys love imagining their future little sluggers becoming {MLB} all-stars!  The evening went without a hitch.  For a second there, I thought we might have a rain delay, but the weather cooperated nicely...even for a coastal {South Texas} night...in the middle of Summer, no less!!!  



The {Burger Bar}


What do burgers & bases have in common???
They're both better when they're {Fully Loaded}...Yummy!


{Baseball Bunting}
Did you really think I was going to host an event without using {Burlap}?!?  Really!!!

I just might have a little obsession with {Chevron}!
Can you blame me???

{Dessert Bar}
Mini Cupcakes & Homemade Cookies

{New} Fabric Cork Board Design
What do y'all think??? 


{Advice} Scrapbook
The advice people gave was hilarious!  It makes me literally LOL...giggle, giggle.


We had a great evening & hope our guest did too.  A {Super Duper} special congrats to the mommy & daddy to be!  Y'all are going to be wonderful parents.

We {loved} hosting the shower & can't wait to meet the future MVP!

..now hurry up & have him!  I want to meet the little guy!






No comments:

Post a Comment