MIM Navigation

Monday, April 22, 2013

{Ode} to Purple...Jute Letter, that is

Oh purple, how I love thee.  You're my favorite color & never let me down.  I had to share the jute letter I just completed for one of my customers.  She's going to use it at her wedding this weekend.  I LOVE the color palette (I wonder what gave you that impression)!  The deep shades of purple look great against the twine.  It's a great example of rustic chic!  Want your own jute letter for an upcoming event?  Check 'em out on my etsy shop!  Custom orders are my fav!

What your favorite color???  Is there a particular color scheme or pattern that you'd like to see in my esty shop???  How about different types of accents your diggin' right now???


1 comment:

  1. It's a great example of rustic chic! Want your custom carrier bags own jute letter for an upcoming event? Check 'em out on my etsy shop! Custom orders are my fav!

    ReplyDelete