MIM Navigation

Thursday, April 18, 2013

{Fun} with Photoshop Lightroom 4


This week I installed Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 onto my laptop.  Needless to say...I'm in LOVE...seriously, in love...like the kind of love where your heart skips a beat.  I had no idea that this software would be so easy to use AND make my pictures look effortless.  Just a few clicks & voila!  A new and much improved version of my original photographs.  Too cool!  Of course, I still have a TON to learn but I feel like I'm off to a good start.  If y'all have any tips/tricks/pointers/resources on Lightroom, I'm all ears!

Here are some before & after pics I took of a scrapbook I just completed for one of my clients.  Like the scrapbook???  You can find it in my etsy shop.  They are completely customizable (letter, floral accents, colors, etc.)

Before
After


Before
After


Before
After


 Before
After


Before
After


No comments:

Post a Comment